Introduction And General Terms
Gabriel NS Limited, a Digital Asset Custodian (“we” refers to Kryptodian, a trading name of Gabriel NS Limited”), We operate our business in adherence with ethical standard and respect for your privacy we are committed to protecting your personal information, including data collection, data manipulation and disclosure (known as data processing) whilst visiting http://kryptodian.com/ or using our authorized applications or receiving our services.
1. What information do we collect?
The Company collects the following information from Users through the Site at the time of the application or during the course of the registration to set up an account to use our Services.
1.1. Personal information provided by Users at the time or during the course of application for or registration to set up an account to use the Services, includes your name, surname, username, password, age, address, email address, telephone number, nationality, country of residence, date of birth, photographs, the identification number on the national ID card or passport number, the laser code on the national ID card, bank account information, credit card numbers (if applicable), transaction history, trading data, financial status, source of income, and other information as set out in the application form for registration or as requested by the Company for the purpose of registration and/or application, or as required by law.
1.2. The Company may also collect information when a User uses the Services, including: (1) details of requests, orders, transactions, and any other acts performed by User through our Site (including any information, evidence or documents you provide us, such as trading orders, transaction information, amount and/or time stamp); (2) device information, information of your activity and interactions with the Site (such as IP address, type of browser, your activities on the Site); (3) communications and interactions between you and the Company both online and offline (such as when you attend our events, fill in any survey, file a complaint, redeem a reward or contact customer service); and (4) general usage data (such as public posts, if applicable)
2. How do we use, process and disclosure the information we collect?
2.1. The Company may use information collected from User for the business purposes and process personal information relevant to legal basis following:
Performance of a contract
– to verify User’s identity, User’s intention to register for and/or use our Services, and User’s eligibility to use the Services;
– to process the User’s requests, orders, inquiries, and/or complaints;
– to provide service communications and customer service;
– to ensure network and information security and to enhance the protection of User’s privacy;
– to initiate, prosecute or defend potential legal claims;
– to resolve disputes, collect fees, and/or troubleshoot problems;
Performance of a legal obligation
– to conduct know-your-customer (KYC/KYB), customer due diligence, suitability tests and other relevant processes in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations in Thailand and relevant foreign jurisdictions; and
– to report of investigation required by regulations, or relevant authorities regulatory requirement
– for other purposes as required and/or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, or required by relevant authorities or court orders
Performance of Consent
– to customize, measure, develop, and improve the content and layout of our Site and/or our Services;
– to notify you of new opportunities, special events and/or offers;
– to analyze Services use log, access frequency, and statistics on the use of the Services, and to offer you tailor-made Services
2.2. The Company may disclose and/or transfer information collected from User, within Thailand and/or overseas, to:
– any of its affiliates, service providers, and/or third parties who are working in connection with the Company to perform functions and/or provide Services, process the information on the Company’s behalf, and in order to accomplish any purpose related to the purposes stated in 1) above; and/or
– any government agencies, authorities, regulators, and courts, all in accordance with applicable laws.
3. Retention of Personal Information
Your personal information will be confidentially kept in our system if it is required, either for our purposes mentioned previously or indications of laws and legal execution. In case that you do not allow us to process your given data, you reserve the rights to withdraw your consent anytime. Subsequently, your personal information will be automatically disposed of safely and securely according to our information disposal policy.
We utterly intend to protect the privacy of individuals concerning collected personal information by using security system along with implementing safety protocol. It is considered secure channel to transmit the data securely while dealing with sensitive data. Data accessibility, online data storage via internet or personal files, is strictly restricted to authorized users for the purpose of data processing only.
4. How secure is your personal information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we take all reasonable steps to safeguard your Personal Data. All electronic storage and transmission of Personal Information is secured with appropriate security technology.
All your personal data is kept confidential and In order to protect your personal data, We have in place various security procedures, technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Personal Data.
Technical measures include appropriate actions to address online security, risk of data loss, alteration of data, or unauthorized access, taking into consideration the risk presented by the processing and the nature of the personal data being processed. e.g. using a strong encryption method while exchanging data, implementing a firewall.
Organizational measures include implementing an access control policy to restrict access to personal data solely to authorized persons with a legitimate need to know for the purposes of the processing operations and conducting security awareness programs for our employees.
Therefore, we maintain security arrangements in respect of Personal Information to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or similar risks. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet is impenetrable.
5. What rights do you have?
You are entitled to:
5.1. request access to your personal information kept under our responsibility, or request that we disclose how the personal information was obtained if it was obtained without your consent;
5.2. request to obtain your personal data if we organize such personal data in automatic machine-readable or usable format and can be processed or disclosed by automatic means; to request us to send or transfer the personal data in such format directly to other data controllers if doable by automatic means; and to request to obtain the personal data in such format sent or transferred by us directly to other data controller unless not technically feasible.
5.3. request that we delete, destroy, temporarily suspend or restrict the use of your personal information, or convert it into information that cannot be used to identify who you are (this right only pertains to instances when we fail to comply with the obligations under applicable Thai data protection laws and regulations);
5.4. request that we make your personal information accurate, up-to-date, complete, and not misleading;
5.5. be informed, upon your request, how your personal information is being processed;
5.6. object to the processing of personal information unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest; and
5.7. not be subject to a decision based solely on an automated process if such decision adversely affects your legal rights.
We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request.
6. International transfer of personal information
The Company may transfer your personal information outside of Thailand. By clicking the “I Agree” button prior to using our Services, it means that you have read, understood, agreed, and consented to the personal information you provide being transferred to, used, stored, and/or processed within Thailand, or other countries, the laws of which may or may not ensure the same level of data protection as in Thailand or your country of residence.
8. Data breach notification
In the unlikely event of a data breach, the Company will notify you of the breach without delay.
9. How to contact us
Gabriel NS Limited is the provider of the Site and Digital Asset Custodian services.
Address: 4002A 40F Tower1 Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway,
Admiralty, Hong Kong